3 workers die inhaling toxic gas from septic tank in Bogra paper mill
28 September 2015, Nirapad News: Three workers died after inhaling toxic gas in a reserve tank of a paper mill in Jogar Para area in Kahalu upazila of Bogra district on Monday.
The deceased were identified as Ador Ali, 11, son of Abdul Karim of Jogar Para, Hira, 28, son of Najed Ali of Jhenai village in Kahalu upazila, and Shahadat Hossain, 19, son of Ijar Uddin of Atmul village in Shibganj upazila.
Police said the trio died after inhaling toxic gas when they entered the reserve tank of Azad Pulp & Paper Mill in Jogar Para area to clean it around 11 am. On information, police recovered the bodies and sent those to Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College Hospital in Bogra. Assistant superintendent of Bogra police Gaziur Rahman confirmed the incident.