Update March 10, 2015

Dhaka 7-57 pm, 30-May, 2020

5 shops gutted in Jessore

Sumel Sarker

Jessore

Jessore

Jessore, 10 March 2015, Nirapad News: Five shops were gutted as a fire broke out at Katherpul Masjid Market in Jessore town early Tuesday.

Jessore Fire Service and Civil Defence assistant director Parimal Kumar Kundu said the fire originated from an electric short circuit at the shop of ‘Jes Printers’ in the market at about 3:00 am and it soon engulfed the adjoining four business establishments.

On information, two fire fighting units rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control after one hour of frantic efforts with the locals.

The extent of loses caused by the fire was estimated at Tk 2 crore, said Parimal Kumar Kundu.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)