Update October 15, 2015

Dhaka 9-29 pm, 31-October, 2020

Ashkona burn victim dies at DMCH

Sumel Sarker

Dhaka Medical College Burn Unit

Ashkona burn victim dies at DMCH

15 October 2015, Nirapad News: A girl who sustained burn injures in an explosion resulting from leak of a gas burner in the city’s Ashkona area on Sunday morning, died at Dhaka Medical College Hospital here early Thursday.

The deceased was identified as housemaid Sakina, 12.

Sources at DMCH said Sakina died at the burn unit of the hospital around 3:30am.

Earlier on Sunday, four members of a family and their housemaid Sakina, received burn injuries in an explosion resulting from leak of a gas burner in the city’s Ashkona area.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)