Boy electrocuted in Rajshahi
09 March 2016, Nirapad News: A three-year old boy was electrocuted at Digha village in Bagha upazila on Tuesday morning.
The deceased was identified as Fahim, son of Millu Rahman, a resident of the same village.
Family sources said that Fahim’s father charged a battery-driven van and left behind the electric cable on the ground where the boy was playing. He was electrocuted as touched the cable.
Ali Mahamud, officer-in-charge of Bagha Police Station confirmed the death news.