Update March 9, 2016

Dhaka 4-54 pm, 06-March, 2021

Boy electrocuted in Rajshahi

Sumel Sarker

Eletronize

Boy electrocuted in Rajshahi

09 March 2016, Nirapad News: A three-year old boy was electrocuted at Digha village in Bagha upazila on Tuesday morning.

The deceased was identified as Fahim, son of Millu Rahman, a resident of the same village.

Family sources said that Fahim’s father charged a battery-driven van and left behind the electric cable on the ground where the boy was playing. He was electrocuted as touched the cable.

Ali Mahamud, officer-in-charge of Bagha Police Station confirmed the death news.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)