Bridegroom electrocuted in C’nawabganj
13 Septembar 2015, Nirapad News: A bridegroom died from electrocution at Daulatpur Upordhoula village in Shibganj upazila on Saturday.
The deceased was identified as Sohag Ali, 22, son of Mahidur Rahman, a resident of the village.
Alamgir Hossain, neighbour of Sohag, said Sohag got married with Reshma Khatun, daughter of Sujon Ali in Shibganj bus stand area.
Sohag came in contact with an electric circuit in his room at night several hours after his marriage and received severe injuries.
Later he died on his way to the Shibganj Upazila Health Complex.