Update December 22, 2015

Dhaka 8-22 am, 21-October, 2020

Burnt boy dies at RMCH

Sumel Sarker

RMCH

Burnt boy dies at RMCH

22 December 2015, Nirapad News: A minor boy, who sustained burn injuries after falling over a gas burner at his house at Aidhal Para village in Sayedpur upazila on Monday night, died at Rangpur Medical College Hospital (RMCH) on Tuesday morning.

The deceased was identified as Jisan, 03, son of Ramzan Ali.

Locals said Jisan received burn injuries when he fell down over a gas burner at his house around 8:30pm.

He was whisked off to a local hospital and later shifted to Rangpur Medical College Hospital (RMCH).

However, Jisan succumbed to his injuries at RMCH on Tuesday morning, said hospital sources.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)