Father, son electrocuted in Rajbari
Rajbari, 14 May 2015, Nirapad News: A man and his son died from electrocution at Parkula village in Kalukhali upazila on Wednesday afternoon.
The deceased were identified as Shahid Biswas, 50, a resident of the village and his son Mamum Biswas, 17.
Police said they came in contact with a live electric wire at noon while working in their poultry farm in the house and injured critically. They were rushed to Pangsha Upazila Health Complex, where on-duty doctors declared them dead.
Nur-e-Alam Fakir, Officer-in-charge of Kalukhali police station, confirmed the incident.