Fire at Shahjalal airport
20 December 2015, Nirapad News: A fire broke out at the room of officer-in-charge (OC) of Immigration at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport on Sunday.
None was reportedly injured in the incident.
The fire originated from electric short circuit this morning, assistant superintendent of airport armed police battalion Murshid Jahan told banglanews.
He also said the fire was brought under control with the use of internal fire extinguishing system.
When contacted, fire service headquarters on-duty officer Nazrul Islam told that they did not receive such information.