Follow This Night-Time Skin Care Routine
12 Jan 2015, Nirapad News: Here are a few tips on skincare tips before you hit the sack. Allow us to tell you that skin care is more than just applying the basic CTM technique that is a combination of Cleanser-Toner-Moisturizer on your skin.
1. Remove your make-up The first thing you should is to remove all make-up as cleansing won’t be able to take away all your makeup all alone. Apply Vaseline or olive oil on your skin and smooth it across your eyelids and through your lashes. Use a tissue paper to wipe off the makeup.
2. Cleanse Never go to bed before you clean all the dirt of the day from your skin. If your skin is oily, use a cleanser with salicylic or glycolic acid.
3. Toner Always buy a toner which suits your skin type. People who have dry or normal skin should not use toners that contain alcohol as it will make it more dry. Toner helps you remove extra makeup.
4. Exfoliate It is very important to remove dead skin cells twice or thrice a week, therefore, you must exfoliate. If your skin is dry, you should do it more often
5. Moisturize After you have removed your make-up, moisturize it to provide it all the essential oils. Those having oily skin must use a moisturizer that is water based and suits oily skin. Apply deep moisturizer on elbows, knees, heels, hands and feet as they are drier areas.
6. Sleep on your back Do you push your face into your pillow If yes, stop doing it as it can contribute more wrinkles and creases on your skin. Always sleep on your back to have healthy skin. It is good for digestion too.
7. Do not use heater or blower during night Instead of using heater or blower during nights use a humidifier to keep moisture in the air which in turn helps prevent skin from drying out and lessen wrinkles.
8. Sleep on silk pillowcases It is very important to know what kind of pillowcases one use to sleep. Your skin can be tugged and pulled while you sleep, so to avoid it use silk pillowcases.
9. Get adequate sleep If you want to have healthy and spotless skin, sleep properly during nights. It is very essential for every one of us to sleep at least for eight hours.