Four shops gutted in Bhola fire
09 November 2015, Nirapad News: Four shops were gutted in a fire in Khayerhat Bazar area in Sadar upazila of Bhola district on early Monday. Locals said the fire was originated from an electric short circuit at a shop in the area around 1am and it soon engulfed three more adjoining shops. On information, two firefighting units from Bhola and Borhanuddin Fire Stations rushed to the spot and doused the flame after a frantic effort. The affected shop owners estimated the losses caused by the fire to be about Tk 4.00 million.