Update 49 মিনিট 45 সেকেন্ড

Dhaka 7-21 pm, 15-August, 2020

Garment factory catches fire in Gazipur

Mirajul Moin Joy

Firefighter dousing blaze

Firefighter dousing blaze

15 May 2015, Nirapad News : A fire broke out in a garment factory at Tongi Bazar in the city on Friday morning.

Fire service sources told a news agency the fire originated from an electric short circuit on the 5th floor of the six-storey building around 11:30 am and soon engulfed the whole floor.

On information, three fire fighting unit rushed to the spot and doused the flame after an hour of frantic efforts.

The extent of loss caused by the fire could not be ascertained immediately.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)