Update November 14, 2015

Dhaka 1-48 pm, 05-August, 2020

Gas line blast victim dies at DMCH

Sumel Sarker

gas leekage

Gas line blast victim dies at DMCH

14 November 2015, Nirapad News: A man, who suffered burns i in a fire that broke out at a house caused by gas line leakage, succumbed to his injures at Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH).

The dead person Alamgir Hossain, 60, sustained 98 percent burns.

He breathed his last at burn unit of DMCH around 2:30am Saturday, said DMCH police camp sub inspector (SI) Sentu Chandra Das.

A fire broke out at a house in Wari area in old Dhaka caused by leakage in gas supply line on Thursday night, leaving three of a family severely burnt.

According to DMCH duty doctors, of the injured, Alamgir Hossain sustained 98 percent burns while Hosne Ara and Samlila Alam both received 60 percent burns.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)