Update October 1, 2015

Dhaka 10-40 pm, 25-September, 2020

Housewife electrocuted in Magura

Sumel Sarker

Eletronize

Housewife electrocuted in Magura

01 October 2015, Nirapad News: A housewife died from electrocution at Balidia village in Mohammadpur upazila on Wednesday evening.

The deceased was identified as Hasina Begum, 45, wife of Ratan Mondal, a resident of the village.

Rezaul Karim, officer-in-charge of Mohammadpur Police Station, said Hasina was electrocuted as she came in contact with a live electric circuit while working in their under-construction house in the evening and was injured critically.

Later she was rushed to Mohammadpur Sadar Hospital where doctors declared her dead.

An unnatural death case was filed in this regard.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)