How to curl your hair with straighteners
07 December 2015, Nirapad News: Here’s how to master the art of tress curling from home.
1. Brush your hair thoroughly to make sure your tresses are tangle-free. Dry your hair completely, says hairstylist Asgar Saboo.
2. Apply a heat protection spray and comb through.
3. Part your hair in three sections upper, middle and lower, then apply hairspray to each section and clip it.
4. Start working on the layers beginning at the bottom of your scalp. Grabbing section by section, clamp the iron and turn it back on itself a half turn gliding the straightener near the hair roots towards the ends and softly twisting it at the same time.
5. When all the sections have been curled, gently run your fingers through your hair. Apply a strong-hold hairspray.