HSC examinee electrocuted in Tangail
05 May 2016, Nirapad News: An HSC examinee was electrocuted at Kharjana village in Tangail Sadar upazila on Wednesday.
The deceased was identified as Shahmim Miah, 17, a student of Kagmari Government M M Ali College and son of Haris Ali of the upazila.
Locals said Shahmim, also an HSC examinee, came in contact with a live electric cable when he went to start a shallow machine besides his home.
The relatives and locals rescued Shahmim from the spot and sent him to Tangail Medical College and Hospital (TMCH) in critical condition where attending doctors declared him dead.