Husband-wife electrocuted in Noagoan
Noagoan, 13 April 2015, Nirapad News: A man and his wife died and their daughter injured from electrocution at Par-Kasunda village in Atrai upazila early Monday.
The deceased were identified as Mozammel Haque, 48, and his wife Rekha Bibi, 40, of the village.
Local people said Mozammel and Rekha came in contact with a live electric wire that fell on the roof of their house around 12:30am, leaving the couple dead on the spot and Moslema critically injured.
The injured was admitted to Rajshahi Medical College hospital. Abdul Latif Khan, Officer-in-charge of Atrai Police Station, confirmed the incident.