Update December 6, 2015

Dhaka 12-00 pm, 22-October, 2020

IS claims blast that killed Aden governor

Sumel Sarker

FILE - In this undated file photo released by a militant website, which has been verified and is consistent with other AP reporting, militants of the Islamic State group hold up their weapons and wave its flags on their vehicles in a convoy on a road leading to Iraq, while riding in Raqqa city in Syria. When world leaders convene for the U.N. General Assembly debate Monday, Sept. 28, 2015, it will be a year since the U.S. president declared the formation of an international coalition to "degrade and ultimately destroy" the Islamic State group. Despite billions of dollars spent and thousands of airstrikes, the campaign appears to have made little impact. (Militant website via AP, File)

IS claims blast that killed Aden governor

06 December 2015,Nirapad News: Militant group Islamic State (IS) claimed responsibility for an explosion which killed the governor of Yemen’s southern Aden province on Sunday.

In a statement posted on a messaging service, the group said it detonated an explosives-laden car as Jaafar Mohammed Saad’s convoy was passing in a western district of Aden, reports The Jerusalem Post.

Residents and security sources earlier said Saad had been attacked by rocket-propelled grenades or a suicide car bomber.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)