Update August 3, 2015

Dhaka 12-30 pm, 12-July, 2020

Jewellery shop gutted by fire in the city

Sumel Sarker

Fire

Jewellery shop gutted by fire in the city

03 August 2015, Nirapad News: A fire broke out in a jewellery shop in Kaliakoir Bazar of the city early Monday.

Fire service officials said the fire originated from an electric short circuit at Badan Jeweller’s in the dead of night and gutted some gold and silver ornaments, furniture and other valuables of the shop.

On information, a fire fighting unit rushed to the spot and doused the blaze after half an hour’s frantic efforts with the help of locals.

The loss caused by the fire was estimated to be Tk 1 lakh.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)