Kafrul gas leak fire victim dies at DMCH
03 October 2015, Nirapad News: 14-year-old Zahid, who was burnt in a gas pipeline explosion in city’s Kafrul area on September 26, succumbed to his injuries at Dhaka Medical College and Hospital Saturday morning.
Quoting the attending doctors of DMCH, its Camp police Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Sentu Chandra Das confirmed the matter.
Hospital sources said after seven days of insufferable pain of burning, Zahid breathed his last the hospital around 10:00am.
On September 26, six members of a family sustained burn injuries in the fire originated from gas pipeline explosion in Senpara area of Kafrul.
SM Delwar, 45, his wife Saleha Begum, 40, their daughters Amena Begum, 25, Fatema Begum, 12, son Jahid, 14, and Amena’s one-year-old son Arman.
Rests of the injured were given treatment in the DMCH.