Karwan Bazar BDBL Bhaban catches fire
14 October 2015, Nirapad News: A fire broke out at BDBL Bhaban in capital’s Karwan Bazar on Wednesday morning.
The blaze originated from electric short circuit at fifth floor of the building around 10:30am.
Nazmul Hasib, staff of an office at the building, told banglanews that people came out of the building noticing smog.
On information, fire fighters rushed to the spot and trying to bring the flame under control, said fire service and civil defense control room telephone operator Mahmud.
Tejgaon Thana Sub-inspector (SI) Khokon Mia said that two units of fire service are working there to douse the fire.