Kid among 2 electrocuted in the city
16 May 2015, Nirapad News: A woman and a kid were electrocuted while bathing in rain near Rasulbagh Primary School area in Lalbagh of the city on Friday.
The deceased were identified as Ruma Akhter, 32, and Sohanur Rahman Rifat, 5, of the area.
Sources said the duo was electrocuted while having bath in the rain in the area around 4:00pm.
Later, a local youth, Arman, rushed Ruma and Rifat to the Dhaka Medical College and Hospital (DMCH) where the attending doctors declared them dead around 5:15 pm.
DMCH police camp in-charge Mozammel Haque confirmed the matter.