Update August 16, 2015

Dhaka 11-35 am, 27-May, 2020

Man electrocuted in Chapainawabganj

Sumel Sarker

Eletronize

Man electrocuted in Chapainawabganj

16 August 2015, Nirapad News: A man died from electrocution at Chakbohorom village in Sadar Upazila on Sunday morning.

The deceased was identified as Abdur Rahman, 40, son of Jillar Rahman, a resident of the village.

Nurul Huda, chairman of Ranihati union, said Rahman came in contact with a live electric wire while he was cutting leaves of a jack fruit tree at the village around 10am and died on the spot.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)