Minor boy electrocuted in Chandpur
05 November 2015, Nirapad News: A minor boy died from electrocution at Shahbajkandi village in Matlab North upazila on Wednesday.
The deceased was identified as Talha, 2, son of Shahabuddin Mridha, a resident of the village.
Family sources said Talha came in contact with a live electric wire of a fridge of his uncle’s room when he was trying to bring his ball from behind the refrigerator in the afternoon.
Later he was rushed to the Upazila health complex where doctors declared him dead.