Recipe for yummy red velvet cupcakes
Nirapad News: Red Velvet cup cakes are the rage mostly for kids. It is essential to know the right way to bake the most delightful cupcakes:
2 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons red food coloring
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Fresh strawberries, for garnish
Whipped cream, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and put 12 muffin moulds with cupcake papers.
2. In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. In a large bowl beat together the milk, eggs, food coloring and vanilla with a handheld blender. Now mix both the dry and wet ingredients well.
3. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin moulds about 2/3 filled.
4. Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, turning the pans once, half way through. Test the cupcakes with a toothpick or a fork to check if it is baked.
5. Remove from oven and cool the cupcakes completely before garnishing.
6. Garnish with whipped cream (add some castor sugar to it when you whip it) and small pieces of fresh strawberry.
7. While serving to guests, you may put a few drops of strawberry crush to add more flavour to the cupcakes.