Update January 21, 2016

Dhaka 5-48 am, 27-January, 2021

RMC dormitory room catches fire

Sumel Sarker

Fire

RMC dormitory room catches fire

21 January 2016, Nirapad News: A fire broke out at a room of a dormitory of Rajshahi Medical College (RMC) on Thursday morning. Witnesses said the fire originated from a hitter at room no-305 of Dr Ayesha Siddiqua Dormitory, a hostel for female students, around 11am.
On information, a firefighting unit from Rajshahi city fire service station rushed in and doused the flame, said Shariful Islam, an official of the fire station.

However, nobody was injured during the incident.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)