RMG worker electrocuted in Savar
Savar, 28 February 2015, Nirapad News: A Readymade Garment (RMG) worker was electrocuted in Rajphulbaria’s Nagarchar area in Savar on Saturday morning.
The deceased was identified as Santosh Roy, 25, son of Paresh Roy, hailed from Laksmanpurbala Para under Saidpur upazila of Nilphamari.
However, Santosh was living at a rental house of Shaheed Member in Nagarchar.
According to the locals, the diseased returned home from work in the dawn and came in touch with a live wire while attempted to enter the house through its tin-shed roof as the main gate was locked.
Later, on information, Savar Model Thana police recovered his body.