School boy electrocuted in Noakhali
10 November 2015, Nirapad News: A school boy was electrocuted at Fatehpur village under Kabirhat pourasava on Monday.
The dead was identified as Farhanul Islam Babu, 17, son of M Yunus of the village. He was to sit for the next SSC examination from Kabirhat High School.
Family members said Babu came in contact with live electric wire as he climbed to a coconut tree for plucking its fruit at about 12 noon, leaving him critically injured.
Babu was rushed to Noakhali Medical College Hospital where doctors declared him dead.