Update March 12, 2016

Dhaka 5-10 pm, 28-January, 2021

Teenage boy dies from electrocution in capital

Sumel Sarker

electrocution

Teenage boy dies from electrocution in capital

12 March 2016, Nirapad News: A teenage boy has died from apparent electrocution caused by high voltage power lines as he was trying to bring down a kite from a tree at Lalbagh in the capital.

The victim was identified as Baizid 13, resident of Mouchak Colony in Lalbagh.

Mir Towhidul Islam, elder brother of Baizid, said his brother has been electrocuted on Saturday noon.

He was rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital where doctor declared him dead.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)