This is the right way to tweeze your eyebrows
12 October 2015, Nirapad News: Plucking eyebrows need not be a painful and arduous task. Here’s how to do it the right way…
– A good pair of tweezers is essential. It must be fine-tipped, not too blunt, and must enable you to firmly grasp each strand of hair.
– Cream your face, wash with soap and warm water. It will make the skin moist and supple, making plucking the hair less painful and easier
– Identify the direction in which your eyebrow hair is growing, and pluck along the same line to avoid breakage and blackheads.
– Hold the tweezers like you’d hold a pencil, to be able to get a clean hold of each strand of hair
– Pluck the hair from the root, for that, hold the tweezer close to the skin, and get a firm hold along the root end of the hair before forcing it out of the pore.