Update November 14, 2015

Dhaka 5-36 am, 08-August, 2020

Three of a family burnt in gas pipe leakage

Sumel Sarker

gas leekage

Three of a family burnt in gas pipe leakage

14 November 2015, Nirapad News: Three members of a family suffered burn injuries in a fire that broke out due to gas supply line leakage at a house in Wari area in old Dhaka on Thursday night.

The injured are identified as Alamgir Hossain, 60, his wife Hosne Ara, 48, and their daughter Samlila Alam, 19.

The injured have been admitted at Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH).

According to DMCH duty doctors, of them, Alamgir Hossain sustained 98 percent burns while Hosne Ara and Samlila Alam both received 60 percent burns.

Fire service assistant director M Rafiqul Islam visited the spot followed by DMCH.

Regarding caused of the fire, he told that the fire might break out from leakage of gas supply line.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)