Update 57 মিনিট 10 সেকেন্ড

Dhaka 7-34 pm, 11-August, 2020

Three siblings die from toxic gas inhalation

Sumel Sarker

Khagrachori District Map

Three siblings die from toxic gas inhalation

18 May 2015, Nirapad News: Three siblings died from toxic gas inhalation as they fell into septic tank of their house at Monartek village under Mohalchhari upazila of the district early Monday.

The deceased were identified as Pradip Shashi Chakma, upazila correspondent of Daily Bhorer Kagoj and his two brothers Heventu Chakma, 35, and Uventu Chakma, 32.

Quoting Mohalchhari Health Complex, Officer-in-Charge (OC) of Mohalchhari Thana Semaun Kabir confirmed the matter.

Pradip’s wife Uzzal Chakma told that Uventu fell down in the 15 feet deep tank breaking the concrete slab of the toilet around 12:00 am.

Pradip, Heventu and their neighbors tried to save him, but unfortunately, all of them become sick inhaling toxic gas, Uzzal added.

Locals rushed them to the hospital where the attending doctors declared Pradip, Heventu and Uventu dead.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)