Tips to arrange your kitchen neatly
11 October 2015, Nirapad News: Got a small kitchen? wondering how to beautify it well?
Kitchen beautification, contrary to many, does not need you to empty your coffers. All it needs is some smart planning. Pick up some blank sheets and do the homework.
Here’s how to get started
– If you do not have kitchen cabinets arranged or want to rearrange the kitchen cabinet, look out for options available in the market.
– Keep the rearrangement options flexible in the kitchen in case in future you like to change the storage dimensions.
– Calculate how much storage space you are going to need in your kitchen. List down the food stuff like how much rice, atta, pulses you will be needing on a daily basis and try to find a place where you can access those easily.
– Choose a place where anyone who enters the kitchen can locate things like coffee, tea, sugar.
– If you do not like the idea of a masala ka dabba, then arrange the ingredients either in small glass or plastic bottles on a shelf very next to the shelf in your cooking area so that these are easily accessible.
– Segregate into cutlery section, crockery and utensils and plan the shelf in the modular cabinet based on the volume of the same.
– Do not go overboard with your budget. Spend thoughtfully after keenly observing the material and doing the costing. Sometimes, the local carpenter gives the best of the deals that is value for every rupee that you spend on.
– Decide in advance on how many shelves would each cabinet would require and how big are these shelves going to be.
– You can also look for color options like pista green or tomato red to add more color to your cabinets.