Two die from electrocution in Netrakona
30 September 2015, Nirapad News: Two youths died from electrocution at Satburikanda village in Sadar upazila on Tuesday afternoon.
The deceased was identified as Shamsuddin Miah, 25, son of Khalek Miah and Liton, 25, son of Abul Kalam of the village.
Masudul Alam, officer-in-charge of Netrakona Model Police Station, said they got electrocuted when giving cable TV connection in the afternoon.
On information, police recovered the bodies and sent those to Sadar hospital morgue.