Two siblings die from food poisoning in Faridpur
23 November 2015, Nirapad News: Two siblings died from food poisoning and their mother fell sick after having meal at Razapur village in Bhanga upazila on Monday.
The deceased were identified as Subrata, 10 and Anika Malo, 13—son and daughter children of late Sucralal of the village.
Mizanur Rahman, officer-in-charge of Bhanga Police Station, said Renu Malo, 57, wife of Sucralal, along with her son and daughter went to bed after having meal on Saturday night. Neighbours found them unconscious in their house on Sunday morning.
Later, they were taken to Bhanga Upazila Health Complex first and then shifted to Faridpur Medical College Hospital on Sunday night where the two children died on Monday afternoon.
Dr. Gonipoti Biswas Shubho, in-charge of the Faridpur Medical College hospital, said both the children died from food poisoning.