Woman electrocuted in Jessore
15 December 2015, Nirapad News: A woman died from electrocution at Andolpota village in Sadar upazila of Jessore district on Monday night.
The deceased was identified as Rawshan Ara,35, wife of Rezaul Islam, a resident of the village.
Sub-inspector of Jessore Kotwali Police Station Sahabul Alam said she came in contact with a live electric wire at about 7:00 pm while trying to clean a fan in the house and was injured critically.
She was rushed to Jessore 250-Bed Hospital where attending doctors declared her dead.