Youth dies from snakebite in Manikganj
24 June 2015, Nirapad News: A young man died from snakebite at Sidhunagar village in Gheor upazila on Tuesday.
The deceased was identified as Jamil Hossain,32, son of late Minhaj Uddin of the village.
Locals said a venomous snake bit Jamil while he was working at his cowshed in the morning.
Hearing his screams, neighbours rushed in and took him to Gheor upazila health complex from where he was referred to Manikganj Sadar Hospital.
Later, he died on way to the hospital.