Update September 17, 2015

Dhaka 2-03 pm, 30-October, 2020

Youth electrocuted in Barisal

Sumel Sarker

Eletronize

Youth electrocuted in Barisal

17 Septembar 2015, Nirapad News: A young man was electrocuted in Kaunia area in the district town this morning.

The victim was Samrat, 30, son of Sahajahan Miah, a resident of Kaunia Housing area of the town.

Police said Samrat was injured critically as he came in contact with a live electric wire while he was repairing an electric line of his house.

He was taken to Sher-e-Bangla Medical College Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)