Update August 18, 2015

Dhaka 6-05 am, 28-May, 2020

Youth electrocuted in Chittagong

Sumel Sarker

Eletronize

Youth electrocuted in Chittagong

18 August 2015, Nirapad News: A youth was electrocuted at Patharghata area under kotwali thana in the city today.

The deceased was identified as Mohammad Billal, 30, son of Mohammad Siddique, hailing from Sylhet Sadar upazila of Sylhet district.

Pankaj Barua, in charge of Chittagong Medical College Hospital police outpost said Billal was electrocuted while playing at the rooftop of a four-storey building at Patharghata area of Kotwali thana at 8-30 this morning.

Family members brought Billal to Chittagong Medical College Hospital where the attending doctors declared him dead.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)