Update October 13, 2015

Dhaka 1-35 pm, 21-October, 2020

Youth electrocuted in Sylhet

Sumel Sarker

Eletronize

Youth electrocuted in Sylhet

13 October 2015, Nirapad News: A young man died from electrocution at Purba Brahman village in Osmaninagar upazila on Monday.

The deceased was identified as Mujibur Rahman,22, son of late Matiur Rahman of the village.

Police said Mujibur came in contact with a live electric wire while he was trying to connect dish line in the morning.

Later, he died on way to a local hospital.

Visitor's Comment: ( The authorities are in no condition responsible for any comments of the reader)